Monday, October 27, 2014

the struggle is part of the story

Okay so the whole 31 days of writing every day thing is not going so well. I started out strong but am kind of flailing here at the end. 
Truth is last week I wrote a few posts and a couple in my head but did not publish them. I kind of hit a wall in our story. Sometimes it is hard to write it all out. It is taking the time to sort through the emotions, facts and memories. And sometimes in writing the story I start to relive those tense moments all over again and it is hard to figure out how to put them into words.
Last week I got tired. I also kind of started to feel like "who cares" about the story. Is any one even reading this? What's the point?
But after a few days of not writing. I am remembering what the point is. 
It is our story
 And sometimes the struggle is part of the story. I want to keep writing even if it is just for our children to know the story of their parents. 
And I think a lot of it is for me. In writing our story I remember where we came from, who we are and where we are going.


So I will keep on writing...

No comments: